Description & Details
Marketing Campaign Creative Manager
Position Status: Permanent
Location: Sandwith Street, Dublin 2
KBC Bank Ireland plc (‘KBC’) is 100% owned by KBC Bank and is one of the leading providers of Financial Services in Ireland. Established in 1973, KBC Bank is part of a major European Financial Services Group, the KBC Group which is headquartered in Brussels. KBC Bank provides a broad range of business and personal banking services and has built an enviable reputation.
Responsible for development, management and implementation of Marketing strategies to support the KBC product businesses, in-line with our ambition as a digital first, customer centric Bank.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Strategic partner to the Product and Sales teams, advising on best marketing strategies to drive targets and customer acquisition, to include ATL, BTL and event management.
- Develop an annual marketing strategy for respective business areas through to implementation of these plans including agency briefing, creative development to full campaign execution.
- Influence the direction and development of the KBC brand strategy.
- Manage creative partners to maximise their potential to deliver market leading and award winning campaigns.
- Challenge your own thinking and agency thinking to develop new initiatives to support customer acquisition targets.
- Act as the brand guardian to ensure all campaigns are delivered in line with KBC brand guidelines and our challenger brand spirit.
- Work closely with Digital and Media teams to create an exciting, challenger and comprehensive marketing strategy to support the product areas you are responsible for.
- Ongoing management and reporting of campaigns, with responsibility of reporting campaign results and effectiveness to Senior internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for the management of budget assigned to your product(s).
- Seek and evaluate best in class creative and serve as a thought-leader on new and innovative ways to reach and connect with our customer.
- Work closely with the wider Marketing team to ensure all plans are aligned and consider full marketing mix to create maximum impact.
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- The successful candidate will typically have 7-10 years’ experience within a similar environment.
- Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent.
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner.
- Strong Customer centric focus.
- Must have a very flexible approach to work and be confident working in a fast moving, exciting environment.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
How to Apply / Contact
Applications should be sent to Alix at email@example.com.
KBC Bank Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.