Description & Details
Digital Marketing Advisor
Contract Status: Permanent
Location: Sandwith Street, Dublin 2
KBC Bank Ireland plc (‘KBC’) is 100% owned by KBC Bank and is one of the leading providers of Financial Services in Ireland. Established in 1973, KBC Bank is part of a major European Financial Services Group, the KBC Group which is headquartered in Brussels. KBC Bank provides a broad range of business and personal banking services and has built an enviable reputation.
Responsible for the implementation, management and ongoing optimisation of the KBCI digital marketing strategy.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Day to day management and placement of all activities and campaigns within the digital marketing strategy.
- Driving the digital strategy from implementation, placement to analysis of results across services.
- Implement, place and manage KBCI integrated digital media campaigns incorporating PPC, Display Advertising, SEO and partnerships.
- Manage the implementation, management and analysis of all SEO campaigns.
- Manage PPC campaign planning, implementation, analysis and reporting. Maximize campaigns to deliver best results for the business and increase leads.
- Manage the placement and analysis of always on digital display campaigns.
- Support the Digital Marketing Strategy Specialist with the implementation and management of Digital partnerships.
- Prepare progress reports, results and findings for senior management level.
- Work closely with the wider Marketing team to ensure all plans are aligned and consider full marketing mix to create maximum impact.
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- The successful candidate will typically have 3-7 years’ experience within a similar environment.
- Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent.
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner.
- Has experience in supervision / coordination of activities
- Strong Customer centric focus.
- Must have a very flexible approach to work and be confident working in a fast moving, exciting environment.
- Be a proactive team player who is motivated by achieving targets.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
How to Apply / Contact
Applications should be sent to Alix at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KBC Bank Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.