Description & Details
Glanbia Ireland is a world class, ambitious, integrated agri-food and nutrition business, with a diverse portfolio of quality ingredients, leading consumer and agri brands with the proven talent to succeed in the global market.
Glanbia Ireland owns leading consumer and agri brands such as Avonmore, Kilmeaden Cheese, Premier Milk, Wexford, mymilkman.ie and GAIN Animal Nutrition. It processes a 2.6 billion litre milk pool from 21 counties and exports high quality dairy and agri ingredients as well as branded products to over 60 countries.
With annual revenue of €1.8 billion, Glanbia Ireland has 11 processing plants, 53 agri branches and over 1,800 employees.
The Marketing Executive reports to the Business Marketing Manager and is responsible for the design and execution of marketing campaigns across Tillage , Ruminant, Greyhound, Equine & Pet to drive increased sales from new and existing customers.
- Design and execute marketing campaigns under guidance from the Business Marketing Manager and Brand Manager
- Work closely with commercial teams to implement promotional campaigns and initiatives
- Perform analysis and reporting on campaign performance and return on investment
- Support Business Marketing Manager and Brand Manager in defining the Marketing strategy and providing input to product portfolio management
- Develop content and day to day management across all social media platforms
- Develop briefs for all 3rd party partners and suppliers, creative / research / media /PR agencies, designers etc
- Manage and implement event activation and show sponsorship
- Collaborate with Digital and Retail Marketing Managers to define a cross-channel marketing and customer engagement strategy
- Experience in B2B and B2C marketing communications , Proven ability to execute against plans and targets
- Deep knowledge of marketing trends across industries
Glanbia Ireland is a joint venture with 60% owned by Glanbia Co-op and 40% owned by Glanbia plc. Established in July 2017, it combines Glanbia Ingredients Ireland, Glanbia Consumer Products and Glanbia Agribusiness.
How to Apply / Contact
If you are interested in this position, please apply through the My Career portal on the Glanbia Homepage with an up to date resume.
Glanbia Ireland is a Values Based Organisation - www.glanbia.com/careers