Who is MediaHQ:
MediaHQ was founded in the 1990s and operated as a media listing publication until 2009. Trusted by thousands of communication and PR professionals it thrived as a business and subsequently evolved into what it is today; Ireland’s leading communications SaaS company, earning the reputation of being the smartest, easiest-to-use and most effective media contact platform on the market. Providing up-to-date media contacts quickly and easily, to enable clients to get their story to the right media contact, every time.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the management team of this dynamic and thriving business, at a time when you can contribute to their ambitious international expansion plans. As a new role in the company, you will be joining an energised, highly innovative and entrepreneurial organisation, with notable industry experience on the management team.
You will be charged with developing and executing the online and offline marketing strategy that will take this leading SaaS product to new markets. You will have an opportunity to fully own the development of the online customer acquisition strategy, position the brand and work with a leading digital agency to deliver specific KPIs from the online marketing strategy. Working in an agile and solutions-oriented environment, you will use creativity, independent thinking and strategic planning to become a key contributor towards the 2019 plans and beyond.
What will you do:
● Establish and manage MediaHQ’s marketing function, ensuring it is aligned to the business strategy and is deliverable within the agreed timeframes.
● Develop an efficient and effective marketing process to deliver the marketing strategy, ensuring all stakeholders and team members have the marketing direction and tools to deliver.
● Develop and execute an effective digital marketing strategy to drive qualified lead generation for business development teams.
● Deliver an impactful brand, content and social media marketing strategy, that brings MediaHQ’s story to life, as well as producing the associated content assets designed to drive lead conversions.
● Use the data insights and analytics from online activity, customer research and relevant market insights to refine MediaHQ’s value proposition over time and maximise acquisition and retention of existing customers.
● Create and cultivate strong supplier working relationships, through the engagement and management of outsourced specialist teams across digital, video and design as required.
● Manage ROI on the marketing budget to achieve company goals.
● Measure marketing performance per channel and report against KPIs to senior management.
Who are you:
● Previous marketing experience of a SaaS business, where you have delivered real impact in company and market growth.
● Experience working in an entrepreneurial, agile workplace that continues to drive technology lead solutions to the market.
● Previous experience of working with a tech start-up or as part of ramping-for-growth business would be an advantage.
● Relevant 3rd level qualification with strong knowledge of what works regarding digital marketing and traditional marketing channels.
● An excellent working knowledge of Google analytics, social dashboards, content and email marketing.
● Exposure to CRM systems and/or how the sales process and leads management process overlaps with digital marketing planning.
● Experience communicating in an engaging way using concepts and stories which inspire behavioural change, influence decisions and captivate your audience with a call to action.
● A self-starter mind-set, capable of working independently, but driven by the possibilities of collaborating with others and leading the critical thinking within the multi-functional teams within which you operate.
● Excellent oral, written and persuasive communication skills with the ability to adapt to different audiences. Strong presenting skills are desirable.
Why this is the right opportunity for you:
● MediaHQ is a great place to work, the culture is open and positive, the environment is vibrant, fun and progressive.
● This is a great opportunity to build and execute a marketing strategy, be creative and iterate as required to drive business goals.
● This is an attractive opportunity to work with a highly experienced and successful leadership team.
● We offer a compelling and rewarding compensation package reflecting the importance of the role.
● There will be career progression opportunities as the company grows and develops new markets and scales its operations