Customer Value Manager
Description & Details
Customer Value Manager
Vacancy No: CS EX19 21
Job Title: Customer Value Manager
Business Unit: Customer Solutions, Electric Ireland, Residential Strategy
Job Type: Permanent
Electric Ireland are looking for a highly skilled Customer Value Manager to work as part of the Residential and SME Strategy teams with Key Stakeholders throughout the business.
The Customer Value Manager is reasonable for managing the holistic campaign plans, supporting the Product Managers launches, promoting products and propositions to the Republic of Ireland retail consumer market, while supporting the achievement of Electric Ireland Key Strategic Objectives.
- Managing the CVM Planners in developing, planning and executing well thought out campaigns using Campaign Mgmt Tool.
- Ensure all Campaign Planning and Campaign Execution Processes are adhered to.
- Build relationships within the customer service and sales channels and work closely with other key stakeholders in Electric Ireland to effectively deliver direct contact campaigns.
- Ensuring all direct contact campaigns are executed and recorded against the customer.
- Manage the development and implementation of Lifecycle Upsell/Cross-sell opportunities.
- Work closely with Post Campaign Analyst to deliver customer value reporting.
- Ensuing the expert in campaign performance KPI’s, advising on expected uptake and success metrics.
- Represent the residential customer effectively when liaising with other business units and product working groups as required.
- Manage Electric Ireland CVM budget.
- Manage the development of the Campaign Mgmt Tools.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Essential
- 3 – 5 years’ experience at managing a Customer Value Management Tea
Passionate about excellent Customer Experience
- People management and leadership experience, including:
- people engagement through effective communication
- driving a high performance culture
- Interpersonal skills and ongoing optimisation to drive effectiveness across the team and strategic agenda through effective decision makin
- Entrepreneurial drive with appreciation of user-experience, business, and commercial issues.
- Strong understanding of data analytics and problem solving capability
- Exceptional commercial acumen
- Ability to clearly demonstrate achievement of results
- Strategic Awareness,
- Influencing skills to input where appropriate shape both the medium and longer term strategy of the business.
- Knowledge of Marketing Cloud and SAP CRM7.
- Educated to bachelor degree level or other related third level qualification
About Our Organisation
Electricity Supply Board (ESB) was established in 1927 as a statutory corporation in the Republic of Ireland under the Electricity (Supply) Act 1927. With a holding of 95%, ESB is majority owned by the Irish Government. The remaining 5% is held by the trustees of an Employee Share Ownership Plan.
ESB's purpose is to create a Brighter Future for the customers and communities we serve, by leading the transition to reliable, affordable, low-carbon energy. Through our diverse businesses across Ireland, Northern Ireland and Great Britain, we aim to meet the customer energy needs by bringing the best of our capabilities together to deliver innovative and value-driven solutions for a low-carbon world. Today, we continue to drive progress and change, constantly innovating and evolving to stay relevant and reliable for the many people who depend on us. We are harnessing all our resources for a brighter future, investing in our people and working collaboratively with partners to enhance the lives of our customers, drive economic progress and bring about a more sustainable future.
Location: Electric Ireland, Swift Square, Northwood, Santry
Reporting to: Residential Markets Strategy Manager
Note: Please advise if you require any additional accommodations to assist you if you are called to attend at interview.
ESB is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply / Contact
Click here to apply.