||Cornmarket Group Financial Services
Marketing Communications Executive
Job Title: Marketing Communications Executive
(Life Products - Salary Protection, Mortgage Protection, Life Insurance and Tax Service)
Reporting Line: Marketing Manager - Life & Pensions
What is the purpose of this job?
The purpose of this role is to deliver high performing acquisition and retention marketing campaigns that deliver strong levels of engagement with customers and potential customers.
The role holder will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of the marketing strategy for our Salary Protection, Mortgage Protection, Life Insurance to drive inbound calls, online interactions and high levels of brand visibility to the target audiences.
What this Job is expected to Do (Accountabilities)
- Manage and implement all aspects of the marketing programme for Salary Protection, Mortgage Protection and Life Insurance, including advertising, below the line communications, promotions, events and digital marketing (social media, content, display, PPC)
- The successful candidate will be the ‘go to’ marketing person for these products and will develop an in-depth knowledge of the products and category in order to deliver effective marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Proactively identify best practice marketing campaigns to drive cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Assist with the development of content themes, manage content calendar and work with external agency and internal designers to produce engaging content
- Analyse and continually monitor performance of campaigns to drive a cycle of fine tuning and testing for optimum performance
- Identify new marketing initiatives to drive responses, sales and increase the lead pool
- Increase the visibility of our brand through targeted campaigns
- Ensure all communications throughout the lifecycle of the customer are developed with the customer experience in mind.
- Deliver a suite of customer facing collateral (print and digital) for each point along the customer journey
- Support the field sales team by providing sales material, such as presentations, collateral, video content
- Distil complex product information into communications that are easily understood by and relevant for the customer.
- Work with web development agency and internal digital specialist to update website content as required.
- Developing a promotional marketing kit (brochures, posters, exhibition stands)
- Ensure a consistent representation of our brand across all touchpoints
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with external suppliers to ensure that work is carried out to a high standard, on time and within budget
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to drive the strategic agenda for the Life business
- Monitor the market for industry trends and competitor activity
- Manage marketing budgets and ensure all activity is delivered within budget
Is this role a controlled function: No
The level of Knowledge / Skills / Experience (Technical Competency) required for the role
- 5+ years in a fast paced marketing environment
- Degree in marketing or business
- Experience managing budgets
- Experience managing and optimising BTL and digital marketing campaigns
The behavioural competencies that are essential for the job
(How the role holder should behave)
- Motivated, flexible and can-do attitude
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously to tight deadlines
- Resilient and hard working
- Team player
- Innovative and creative
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to tight deadlines