Description & Details
Marketing - Brand design
and communication executive
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual who would thrive in a fast moving environment. The successful candidate will work closely with multiple facets of the firm across all departments and have responsibility for delivery best in class branded collateral and communications in line with the firm’s strategic priorities.
Reporting to the Brand Manager and working closely with the central marketing team based in Dublin.
Working in a highly collaborative environment and supporting a variety of services this role will require a strong ability to build positive relationships with direct management and senior executives.
What you will be doing
- Working with the Brand Manager and all business units within the firm to produce best in class branded collateral and content.
- Working as part of the national marketing team to deliver the highest quality service to the internal stakeholders on their branding needs.
- Working with the team to deliver innovative ways to communicate the brand – through sponsorships, digital and event collateral.
Marketing and Branding Communications role
- Development, production and execution of highly effective and targeted business unit and firm wide collateral, ensuring content and design is on brand and clear, concise and compelling.
- Providing fresh thinking and creative solutions to the production and design of branded communications for all external campaigns including advertising, employer branding and firm sponsorships such as annual graduate recruitment campaign and Grant Thornton 5K sponsorship.
- Manage day-to-day work flow coming in from stakeholders across the firm to ensure production of materials to highest spec and within deadlines.
- Producing innovative solutions to the branding communication needs of the firm and ensuring global brand guidelines are adhered to in all communications, including: templates, internal communications, branded assets, merchandise and design.
- Working with external printers and suppliers to ensure best quality, price and lead times are met
- Liaising with the international team for marketing/brand queries, collateral sharing and asset development
- Working in conjunction with all areas of the marketing department for cohesive approach to larger campaigns
Skills, experience and attributes required
- Relevant 3rd level marketing qualification with minimum 2/3 years relevant marketing experience
- Proficient in Adobe software packages (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop) – with minimum 2 years’ experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with experience in production of professional written communications and marketing collateral.
- Excellent inter-personal and influencing skills, with the ability to question, understand as well as present view succinctly
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure and prepared to focus all efforts to meet deadlines
- Excellent project management skills, ability to multitask, attention to detail and results-orientation, ability to plan, prioritise and follow through to completion
- Good at understanding and responding to the needs of internal stakeholders
- Capable of building strong relationships with external suppliers
- B2B marketing experience an advantage
- Digital marketing or CMS management a distinct advantage
- Experience designing newsletters and E-Zines / Using CMS
- Ambitious and energetic with a passion to develop
- The capacity to work outside regular business hours to meet deadlines
Industry: Professional services
Position Type: Permanent
Position Reports To: Brand Manager
Salary: Salary is competitive
Location: Dublin 2
How to Apply / Contact
If you wish to apply for this role please click here.
Grant Thornton Ireland
Grant Thornton is Ireland’s fastest growing professional services firm. We deliver solutions to all business challenges. Clients choose us because the breadth of financial and business services they need is available, delivered innovatively and always to the highest standards. The firm comprises over 1,350 people operating from offices in Dublin, Belfast, Cork, Galway, Kildare, Limerick and Longford.
Read more: www.grantthornton.ie/about/