Administrative Assistant; Communications / Marketing/ BD Unit
Working proactively as a member of the Comms Marketing /BD Team to carry out assigned duties and to help achieve the unit’s objectives and targets.
Assisting with General Unit tasks including but not limited to:
- Support our traditional and digital communications and marketing requirements in line with brand strategy
- Manage social media channels and track performance
- Assisting in creating connections and engaging internal communication using digital media such as intranet, yammer etc.
- Assisting with content creation and management of communication tools (Intranet, website PR, social media, email, advertising, brochures & video)
- Updating database in line with GDPR compliance
- Assist with preparation of complex & detailed submissions
- Maintaining information library, management of a comprehensive database including datasheets; financials; safety; quality; environment; project references & project images
Skills and Experience:
- 3rd level digital/ marketing/ communications qualification preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in a busy administration role an advantage
- B2B marketing experience an advantage
- Strong IT skills are essential.
- Proficiency in Google analytics, WordPress, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Office 365 an advantage
- Experience in the use of social media platforms in a business context
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills
- Excellent document presentation skills
- Ability to work to strict multiple deadlines with excellent attention to detail
- Team player
What do we offer?
BAM Ireland are long standing & reputable main contractors who are committed to providing the successful candidate with excellent career progression opportunities in addition to on-going professional development. BAM Ireland’s key asset is its people, we focus on recruiting and retaining our employees so that the company can continue to develop and succeed within the industry.
Why join BAM Ireland
Opportunities! Opportunities to work with a great team on some of Ireland's largest and most exciting building and civil engineering projects. Opportunity to develop your skills to the highest industry standards while earning a competitive salary.
If successful, you will be part of a dynamic team that works together to deliver results but also to further develop your career through our four key pillars; open collaboration, scalable learning, proactive ownership and predictable performance.
BAM are committed to its employees and offer strong competitive salaries along with benefits such as; 8% pension contribution, healthcare programme, Learning and Development opportunities, further education, bike to work scheme and many more.
Who are we:
BAM Ireland is the holding company for all BAM’s operating companies in Ireland. BAM Ireland’s operating companies include: BAM Building; BAM Civil; BAM Fit-out; BAM Property; BAM PPP; BAM Facilities Management and BAM Rail.
Together, these operating companies rank in the top 2 of major Irish construction companies.
BAM employ over 2000 people directly and indirectly and turnover for 2018 is €553 million.
BAM Building ranks among the top two building contractors operating nationally and has carried out projects of the largest scale for the most prestigious of clients.
BAM Civil is the largest civil engineering contractor in Ireland. Projects include PPP motorway schemes, transportation, water & wastewater, marine, energy and rail projects.
Reporting to the Senior Communications & Marketing Executive you are responsible for supporting Marketing/Comms and BDU teams
All CVS’s are treated in the strictest confidence. BAM Ireland is an equal opportunities employer