iReach Research Analysts - Job Roles:
Successful candidates will lead the day-to-day running of quantitative or qualitative research projects as part of the growing Research Analyst team. The main focus will be on filling quantitative research roles but candidates with an interest or experience of qualitative methods are welcome to apply.
Knowledge, qualifications and experience:
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is client focused and has experience of dealing directly on client projects from project management to survey design, full data analysis and reporting.
The position requires experience of market research, primarily consumer focused; specific experience of B2B research, and any of the FMCG, retail or media sectors would be an advantage.
The ideal candidates will also have a track-record in leading and managing either quantitative or qualitative research projects. Hands-on experience with managing phone, face to face and online methods is a distinct advantage.
For Qualitative roles, moderation experience for focus groups, in-depth interviews or ethnography is essential. For Quantitative roles, strong analysis and interpretation of quantitative data skills is essential.
Excellent communications skills, strong writing and presentation skills are essential, and evidence of ability to produce impactful reports in PowerPoint will be required. Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory.
A demonstrable track-record in using new digital as well as traditional methods is sought; we are looking for creative individuals who will be able to implement innovative research techniques as well as demonstrating strong reporting and presentation skills.
Evidence that the candidates can contribute to the wider objectives of the company will be beneficial especially in growing the iReach research and market intelligence business in Ireland and International markets as well as identifying and delivering new plans and campaigns to raise awareness of iReach services in target markets.
Research Analysts - Key Responsibilities:
- Lead either Qualitative or Quantitative projects
- Responsibility for research materials design and implementation, including writing discussion guides or survey questionnaires and scripts
- Report writing and presentation of research findings including client recommendations, with the ability to work independently
- Management of the analysis, interpretation and reporting process so that the project reflects the Client’s business objectives in the presentation and reporting of findings
- To ensure that projects are resourced and implemented correctly, to the satisfaction of the client, within budget and on time
- Ensuring that all day-to-day (i.e. project related) client liaison runs smoothly
- Supporting Qualitative and Quantitative proposals for Research Director input
- Liaise with clients while working on projects to understand exactly what is required and contribute to the overall communication with stakeholders during research projects.