||The Marketing Institute
Description & Details
The Marketing Institute of Ireland
South County Business Park
Leopardstown, Dublin 18
The Marketing Institute is seeking a marketing intern to support the marketing communications function and the membership department. This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketing student to gain experience in a marketing role within a fast-paced environment.
About the Marketing Institute
The Marketing Institute is the professional body for Ireland's marketing people. It exists “to enable marketers to build great brands and great careers”. It does this by sharing best practice, insights and expert content, building the community of marketers, and aiding marketers in career progression. The three themes of content, community and career underpin all Institute activities. The Marketing Institute also owns and operates the All Ireland Marketing Awards, the CMO Summit, and DMX Dublin, Ireland's largest marketing conference.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Email marketing including weekly newsletter
- Daily social media posting
- Daily content curation for social media and newsletter
- Creation of branded imagery for website, social media and newsletter
- Website content updates
- Assistance with monthly renewal process for members including renewal packs and new members packs
- Administration assistance
- Member renewal phone calls
- Database updates
- Assistance with post
Office hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm but more flexible hours may be offered to suit a student's timetable.
How to Apply / Contact
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org