The Carr Golf Services team specialise in providing a tailored Sales, Marketing and business development solution to client golf clubs to drive commercial performance. Working within the Sales & Marketing team, you will be responsible for the operational delivery of a brand and email marketing programme across the portfolio of Carr Golf Services client venues.
Working under the direction of the Digital Marketing Manager, and alongside Digital Marketing Executive the role will involve campaign delivery across all client golf revenue line (memberships, green fees, retail and food & beverage) to meet annual budgets. This is a hands-on role, based at Group Headquarters at Park West, Dublin 12, with an expectation to visit client venues on a monthly basis.
Areas of responsibility will include
· Execute brand and email marketing facets of integrated multi-channel marketing plans across the Carr Golf managed client portfolio, to help drive
I. New Membership sales
II. Membership renewals and retention programmes
III. Green Fees, including society and corporate golf and third-party partner sales
IV. Pro-Shop merchandise sales
V. Food & Beverage sales
· Be data driven – ensure campaigns are targeted, personalised and relevant to each audience group
· Responsible for data segmentation and target list preparation
· Responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of campaigns across email, SMS and golf booking platforms ensuring deadlines are met
· Report key campaign KPIs on a monthly basis across all client venues
· Support the production and execution of a robust test and learn programme to maximise engagement and return.
· Develop clear campaign briefs for 3rd party design agencies to facilitate creative that meets the overall campaign objective
· Develop and use insights from the campaign KPIs to make marketing efforts more effective and be proactive in making recommendations to continuously improve.
· Deliver a weekly series of member newsletters in each of the client venues, curating content provided by client-site stakeholders
· Ensure complete and accurate marketing database, be a champion for data growth
· Ensure a strict confidential approach applies to all aspects of the sales and marketing department, including outside office hours.
· Ensure presentation material is prepared to a high standard as required.
· Attend meetings at client venues/head office as required and discuss weekly/monthly activity plans and report results.