Having completed this course, participants will:
- Understand the elements of successful persuasive writing
- Be able to better tailor their approach, tone and language to their audience(s)
- Be able to more clearly articulate their brand’s value proposition
- Have a framework for planning the content they need to write
- Have a toolkit of writing tips and tricks to enable them write high-impact, relevant, persuasive copy
7 July 2020
9.15am - 5.00pm
The Marketing Institute,
Price: Member €250 | Non Member €500
Managing Director, Hyphen Content
Kathy Foley is an experienced content strategist, brand storyteller and journalist. She has worked at Facebook, Twitter, the Sunday Times (Ireland), along with numerous clients and publications in Ireland and internationally. She has produced marketing content for clients from tiny not-for-profits to global multinationals across a wide range of sectors, and has extensive experience in managing large-scale content projects and diverse content teams.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions apply. Membership is non-transferable and non-refundable. All event and course cancellations must be made 2 weeks prior to the event/course date. Payment is due in advance. Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance.