Webinar – The Power of One
We have all demonstrated agility, flexibility and adaptability in recent times, building our resilience and outlook on life. As we transition into recovery, we all have an opportunity to influence how we work and live as a society. Join Carole Ann Clarke, Chief Experience Officer of I Am Here, Resilience Coach, Mental Health Coach and Leadership Coach when she will take you through strategies to implement positive change in your workplace.
Specifically, Carole Ann will cover:
1. How we can all create seeds to create sustainable cultural change in your workplace
2. The Fun Derivative: In the times we are living, there is real power in the fun factor – a key pillar in building our resilience and enhancing our wellbeing. How can we integrate this further into how we work and live?
3. How we can all build a culture where we take collective responsibility around mental health and wellbeing by instilling the belief that it’s ok not to feel ok; and it’s absolutely ok to ask for help?
This is an interactive webinar so be prepared to work through some exercises and practical solutions. All you need is:
1. A pen and 3-4 sheets of blank paper.
2 A picture in your head about a time you feel at your best.
3. Your presence as best you can in the current climate (so kids sitting on knees are welcome).
Please note: registration for this webinar closes on Wednesday 27th May at 4pm.
28 May 2020
10.00am - 11.00am
Webinar hosted via Zoom
Carole Ann Clarke, I Am Here
Carole Ann Clarke
Chief Experience Officer of I Am Here
Carole Ann has 20 years experience in the business world having worked at Global giants such as Diageo and Coca-Cola. She has also extensive experience in the world of advertising and digital agencies working on some of the biggest brands in the world.
Carole Ann is an Avid Sports person, having captained the Irish Women’s Rugby team for several years, an interprovincial hockey player and Senior footballer. Carole Ann has also completed an all female expedition to the Arctic in 2018 for Debra Ireland. She coaches Rugby in her free time and has recently taken up hockey again.
Carole Ann has always been passionate about people and personal growth and having studied Leadership and Executive coaching along with Mental Health and Wellbeing coaching, Carole Ann merges her business acumen, sports and life experiences to grow I Am Here.