What to Expect?
This popular course, led by Kathy Foley, is back in February. This two-day online course will equip you with a framework for planning the content you need to write, plus a toolkit of writing tips and tricks to enable you to write high-impact, relevant, persuasive copy.
Why this course?
Having completed this course, you will:
- Identify the key elements of successful persuasive writing.
- Be able to better tailor your approach, tone, and language to your audience(s).
- Articulate your brand’s value proposition.
- Design a framework for planning the content you need to write.
- Avail of a complete toolkit of writing tips and tricks to write high-impact, relevant, persuasive copy.
Who can apply?
This course is open to MII Members and Non-members. This course focuses on your development as a content marketer or copywriter. This program will appeal to those interested in deepening their knowledge and expertise. There are no previous academic or professional experience requirements for this course.
When and where?
Wednesday 14 February and 21st of February, 9.30am until 12.30pm.
This course will be hosted online, the participants will be sent the link beforehand.
Members: €350 | Non-Members: €650.
Corporate Members can avail of up to €150 training credits as payment for this course.
Kathy Foley is an experienced content strategist, brand storyteller and journalist. She has worked at Facebook, Twitter, the Sunday Times (Ireland), along with numerous clients and publications in Ireland and internationally. She has produced marketing content for clients from tiny not-for-profits to global multinationals across a wide range of sectors, and has extensive experience in managing large-scale content projects and diverse content teams.