This fully accredited Executive Education programme aims to give a full understanding of the legal and regulatory environment for digital marketing decisions.
The course aims to develop your understanding of the relevant issues that should inform digital strategy making and enable better and more meaningful audience and stakeholder relationships.
This course is a Summer School module for the MSc in Digital Innovation.
What will you learn?
On Completion of this module, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the privacy and opt-in regulations to be followed in the development of web based communications.
- Develop E-Commerce interactions that fulfil the regulations governing Sale of Goods and Contract Law
- Engage in broadcast and narrowcast online communications with an awareness of the consequences of defamation
- Provide a clear data trail and comply with requests for data files, data audit, Freedom of Information, or other relevant disclosure requirements.
- Abide by voluntary codes of practice established by relevant industry and professional bodies.
- Respect intellectual property and copyright when using online media
- Research further concepts regarding internet information and disclosure policies
- Contribute to policy development regarding corporate presence and influence online.
What will you get?
- A fully accredited CPD qualification at Level 8 on the NFQ awarded by TU Dublin
- A practical route to competency in devising a GDPR implementation, monitoring and control plan for an organisation
- Exposure to leading and respected marketing practitioners and experts
Want to know more?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this programme.
- Who is regulating the internet
- Behavioural Advertising Regulation
- Contracts of Sale and Distance Selling
- Data Protection and Privacy
- Intellectual Property and Digital Ownership
- Legal versus Self-Regulation
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions apply. Membership is non-transferable and non-refundable. All event and course cancellations must be made 2 weeks prior to the event/course date. Payment is due in advance. Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance.