Leading sustainability consultant, Elizabeth Sheehan will take us through her approach to sustainability and will give business advice on the challenges we are facing as a planet.
In a post-pandemic environment Sustainability is now the number 1 priority for industry.
At this pivotal moment we have an opportunity to press re-set, examine our work practises and our purpose to ensure we have a positive impact on the climate, societal and business challenges facing the world today.
The advertising & marketing industry is best placed to influence positive change but internally and in wider society. Tomorrow’s winning brands will balance people, planet & profit. Those brands & businesses that embrace sustainability will prosper in the future.
- In this workshop Elizabeth will share insights on Sustainability and offer advice on how businesses can embrace the challenges we are facing as a planet.
- Elizabeth will share initiatives like Ad Net Zero, a movement for the Advertising & marketing community to collectively drive towards the Net Zero by 2030 goal.
- In the workshop we will work together to define how we can be leaders in driving positive change while continuing to focus on sustainable profitable growth
- Together we will look at organisations that are taking action to drive to Net Zero by 2030
- There will be an opportunity to hear from other & share with marketing peers
What will participants learn/achieve?
- Sustainability what it means for brands & business
- Cop 26 update
- United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- Ad Net Zero movement explained
- Getting started – our house in order
- Defining the right actions for our business
- 5 Key Steps
Who is it for? Career Stage?
It is particularly well aligned to marketing and communications professionals, leadership teams, sustainability professionals and brand owners.
What is the course’s USP?
A practical industry-focused insight into how brands can build trust and communicate authentically about sustainability.
Marketer Pathways Competencies
- Marketing Campaigns
- Customer Centricity
- Corporate Communications
- Action & Results
- Commercial Awareness
- Organisational Awareness
- Planning & Prioritisation
- Negotiation Skills
Sustainability & Marketing Consultant
Elizabeth Sheehan is a marketing & sustainability consultant and business coach working with individuals & companies to drive sustainable success.
She brings her experience in leading global consumer brands and her passion for people & the planet to advise leaders & their teams.
As a thinking partner, Elizabeth supports on strategy, innovation, communication, teamwork, sustainability and delivering business plans that drive long term growth & professional success.
She is also a board member of the Advertising Standards Authority of Ireland where she is a member of the finance & strategy committees and a judge at the Effies & the All- Ireland Marketing Awards.
Elizabeth believes in leaving behind a positive imprint on the world, the businesses and teams that she works with.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions apply. Membership is non-transferable and non-refundable. All event and course cancellations must be made 2 weeks prior to the event/course date. Payment is due in advance. Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance.