About the Marketing Breakfast Series
The Marketing Breakfast Series is a sequence of morning events held in Dublin exploring marketing themes and practices in a wide range of different areas. The series is geared towards marketing professionals working or involved in strategy, planning, branding, communications, pr, advertising or management. The Series is open to members and non-members and allows attendees the opportunity to network and keep up to date on current trends.
2020 Series dates:
- January 22nd: Cork Dry Gin. Accidentally on Trend. How to awaken a sleeping beauty on a shoe string budget
- February 12th: Glanbia: Building Premium Brands in the Toughest Category on the Planet
- March 25th: Cancelled
- April 22nd: Webinar – Brand survival in the now economy
- May 12th: What we can learn from bees at a time of change
- July 2nd: A bluffer’s guide to marketing
- September 15th
- October 14th: Growing through user experience
- November 18th
MCCP are a strategic branding agency, with expertise across research, brand strategy innovation and culture. We bring our experience with local and global brands, our rigour and bold thinking to every challenge. We are a multiskilled team who are experts in their field. Above all we are passionate about finding the right solutions that will ensure you develop successful strategies because we are driven by results and success.
MII allows you the opportunity to grow your skill base while meeting like-minded professionals to have in-depth conversations with.
Digital Marketing Manager