Looking to advertise a job or graduate programme?
Our jobs platform offers targeted access to the Irish marketing community. Your job will be advertised in our weekly newsletter “Marketing Insider” to over 4,000 subscribers, and posted on our Social Media Channels to over 25,000 collective followers!
Job postings cost €75 for MII members and €150 for non-members. Corporate Partners have an allocation of free job postings, depending on their plan.
Post your opening by logging in or creating a free account here.
Any questions? Contact email@example.com.
Looking for your next move?
We help our members improve their marketing performance, gain a competitive advantage in the profession, and lift their careers to the next level.
Check out our Marketer’s Career Hub here, for some career advice on your next move.
Here are the latest marketing jobs from our network:
Location: Dublin 2
Part of the Quality, Scientific Affairs and Communications department, the Communications section is responsible for the development and implementation of communications activities which support the successful delivery of the HPRA’s strategic plan and, in particular, the goal to ensure that users of health products are as well informed as possible.
Reporting to the Communications and Information Manager, the Corporate Communications Officer will contribute to the delivery of HPRA’s communications objectives, which include:
- Building greater understanding and awareness of the HPRA as an organisation and of the role we play in respect of protecting public and animal health.
- Protecting and promoting the HPRA brand to establish trust and credibility among stakeholders.
- Delivering clear, targeted information on the products we regulate.
- Managing the HPRA’s corporate communications platforms incorporating our digital communications activities.
- Supporting collaboration and engagement with key stakeholder groups including patients and healthcare professionals.
– Strategic Objectives
- Contribute to communications activities that support the successful delivery of the HPRA’s strategic plan and relevant goals.
- Contribute to building awareness of the HPRA and protecting its reputation by ensuring that a regular flow of relevant information, regulatory guidance and news is presented through a range of communications and media channels incorporating both new and traditional platforms.
- Support the Communications and Information Manager in the development and implementation of the communications strategy.
- Consult with colleagues across the HPRA to understand communications requirements across different health products and to identify opportunities to enhance information provision to key stakeholder groups.
– Operational Objectives
- Brand management including oversight of brand guidelines.
- Working collaboratively with departments to source content for proactive information and media campaigns in addition to supporting the HPRA’s social media presence.
- Supporting the Communications and Information Manager in managing communications for reactive issues such as product safety issues.
- Supporting the HPRA’s public relations activities including both proactive initiatives and reactive media queries.
- Production of clearly written, understandable and structured communications materials including press releases, Q&A’s, lines-to-take documents, articles and briefing materials.
- Managing the media calendar, arranging media training and overseeing the HPRA’s media monitoring service.
- Supporting stakeholder interaction and engagement in collaboration with internal colleagues.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of public advertising campaigns.
- Supporting the Digital Communications Officer in the implementation of the HPRA’s digital strategy incorporating our website and social media platforms.
- Review and editing of website content and contributing to planned re-development of the site.
- Contributing to the development of the HPRA’s annual report in addition to co-ordinating the design, proofreading and printing of corporate publications, leaflets and other materials.
- Developing and managing other communications outputs such as corporate visuals, presentations, and videos.
- Contributing to consumer and stakeholder research activities.
- Providing communications support to HPRA projects and events.
- Preparing tender documents and project managing procurement processes.
- Monitoring budgets for projects undertaken.
- Engaging with external communications advisors and suppliers.
- Representing the HPRA at relevant external meetings.
- General communications support and administration duties as assigned. This includes general administration support such as file management, monitoring inboxes and fielding communications related queries.
– Quality and Knowledge Management
- Working to the procedures and policies of the HPRA’s Quality Management System.
- Assisting the Communications and Information Manager in ensuring that appropriate standard operating procedures and guidelines relating to communications and information activities are developed, implemented and kept up-to-date.
- Assisting the Communications and Information Manager to ensure that there are effective mechanisms in place to capture, store and communicate key information, experience and knowledge gained by the section.
- Remaining up-to-date with developments in communications practices in addition to relevant developments in health product regulations and legislation.
– Performance Management
- Managing, compiling and analysing communications statistics to track performance and outcomes, and identifying opportunities for improvement in communications activities where possible.
- Reporting regularly on progress against specified objectives, tasks and KPI’s.
- Participating in HPRA’s Performance Development Programme (PDP).
- Promoting a positive, open, friendly and professional working environment.
– Communications/Customer Service (Internal)
- Providing communications support and advice in addition to relevant briefings and updates to colleagues across the organisation.
- Managing the production of the HPRA’s internal staff newsletter.
- Developing and maintaining effective internal working relationships.
- Participating in regular section/department meetings and attending other internal HPRA meetings as deemed appropriate.
- Ensuring HPRA staff are informed and aware of external communications activities and campaigns.
- Promoting and utilising the internal intranet to highlight communications materials and activities.
- Perform such other duties as the HPRA may reasonably require.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
– To be considered for this post, candidates must have:
- A third level qualification in communications, public relations, marketing, digital marketing or other related field. Candidates with other qualifications with relevant on the job experience and skills may be considered.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant and demonstrable experience of successfully identifying, developing and executing corporate communications campaigns and content.
- Experience in public relations including management of media and stakeholder queries.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills with the ability to draft and edit a variety of content. In particular, the candidate will be expected to have a high standard of written English.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex information and communicate key messages clearly and simply to a range of stakeholders.
- Great attention to detail.
- Experience of overseeing the development and design of corporate publications.
- Excellent organisational, planning and prioritisation skills, and an ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrable initiative, sound judgement and decision-making,
- Collaborative working approach and an ability to contribute to cross-functional initiatives.
– In addition to this the ideal candidate will have;
- Experience of issue management and risk communications.
- Previous involvement in external stakeholder management and engagement.
- A background in utilising social media as a corporate communications tool.
- Knowledge of website content management systems.
- Knowledge of the design of infographics and other visuals to support corporate communications activities.
How to apply:
Applications should be submitted via the HPRA Recruitment Portal: https://recruit.hpra.ie/
Job postings are valid for 30 days.