Looking for your next position?
As the professional body for marketing people in Ireland, we help our members lift their career to the next level. We show our members how they can improve marketing performance, elevate their career prospects, and gain a competitive advantage in the profession.
Here are the latest marketing jobs from our network:
Location: Dundalk, Co. Louth
This role should suit someone who wants to work part time or X hours per week.
We are looking for an enthusiastic part time Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of company strategy.
We see the role being twofold.
• Working with existing clients, keeping them updated with market trends, technology awareness, quarterly reports.
• Secondly compiling and implementing marketing strategies to help us gain new sweet spot clients.
You should be a competent professional able to grasp data and information from our technology partners while using this data to generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialised marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
• Conduct research from existing client base, finding answers about their requirements, habits and trends.
• Brainstorm with the MD and team, developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns based on the above and data from our technology partners.
• Liaise with technology partners (external vendors) to execute promotional events and campaigns.
• Review and assist with creation of new website for the business. Keeping it updated in line with marketing strategy.
• Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimisation, advertising, etc.)
• Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail etc.)
• Assist in analysing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
• Proven track record and experience as marketing specialist or similar role.
• Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods.
• Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
• Knowledge of Content Management Systems and Desktop Graphics.
• Well-organised and detail oriented
• Exceptional communication and writing skills
• Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
Please email your CV and note of interest to Jobs@syncit.ie.
Looking to post a job opening?
As the voice of the marketing profession in Ireland, we offer targeted access to marketing professionals and advertising your marketing position on our jobs section ensures you are exposed to the community of senior marketers in Ireland.
This job posting entitles you to free inclusion in our weekly newsletter “Marketing Insider” to over 4,000 members and opt-in subscribers! Job postings are valid for 30 days.
The cost for posting a job opening is €75 for MII members and €150 for non members. If your organisation has a Corporate Partnership with us, you have an allocation of free job postings depending on your plan size.
Post your job opening by logging in or creating a free account here.
Any questions? Contact email@example.com.