Looking to advertise a job or graduate programme?
Our jobs platform offers targeted access to the Irish marketing community. Your job will be advertised in our weekly newsletter “Marketing Insider” to over 4,000 subscribers, and posted on our Social Media Channels to over 25,000 collective followers!
Job postings cost €75 for MII members and €150 for non-members. Corporate Partners have an allocation of free job postings, depending on their plan.
Post your opening by logging in or creating a free account here.
Any questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for your next move?
We help our members improve their marketing performance, gain a competitive advantage in the profession, and lift their careers to the next level.
Check out our Marketer’s Career Hub here, for some career advice on your next move.
Here are the latest marketing jobs from our network:
Wilson Hartnell, Ireland’s largest and one of the longest established PR agencies in Ireland, has a very exciting opportunity for an ambitious, creative and highly motivated Account Manager to join its Sports Marketing & Sponsorship team. The position offers an excellent career opportunity to join our dynamic sport specialist team to work on an outstanding portfolio of Irish and international brand names.
At Wilson Hartnell, we’re passionate about making brands matter and see ourselves as true partners to our clients. Our highly talented people are creative communicators who bring energy, authenticity, and curiosity to their work every day.
We foster a fun, vibrant and supportive team working environment where the successful candidate will have the opportunity to acquire new skills, learn from leading experts both locally and through the Ogilvy and WPP networks, and benefit from the extensive, structured training programme.
At Wilson Hartnell, we welcome diverse skills and backgrounds to bring a fresh perspective to every client brief and a determination to deliver excellent results.
What we’re looking for:
We are seeking a confident, creative and highly capable communications professional with an excellent track record in delivering successful sports marketing and sponsorship campaigns.
As well as having a real passion for the power of sport, the successful candidate will have the ability to analyse client business strategies and develop brand plans to deliver against them; demonstrate outstanding project management skills, with the ability to scope and manage projects with a significant degree of independence, and the ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues to deliver outstanding client service. Excellent people management skills and confidence in advising client teams is also essential.
A minimum of three years’ experience in Sports Marketing & Sponsorship is required.
Salary will reflect the position and the level of experience required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and strategy development
- Client and project management
- Budget management
- Media relations
- Event management
- Social media management
- Influencer marketing
- Content creation
If you would like to join Ireland’s leading communications agency, please send your CV to Alison MacDonald at by 5pm on Friday 9th April.
How to apply:
If you would like to join Ireland’s leading communications agency, please send your CV to Alison MacDonald at email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 9th April.
Location: Central Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18
This role is being offered on a permanent basis.
Do you want to be part of a world class marketing team and be responsible for creating exceptional social media communications from strategy development right through to campaign execution?
Summary of the role:
Social Media represents a significant opportunity for AIB to build valuable relationships with customers and communities. The fuel of these relationships is market leading content which is designed to energise, empathise, entertain and educate viewers reminding them of the positive role AIB plays in their lives. AIB are looking for a Digital Content Manager with a passion for Social Media who will drive the social media agenda within the AIB Community Team to deliver market leading engagement on AIB Social Channels.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent English communication, copy writing and story-telling skills.
- Be in tune with digital, social culture and trends.
- Have a deep understanding of social media platforms.
- Demonstrate ability to measure KPI’s and develop insightful reports
The weekly tasks will include:
- Social Media Content Calendar creation
- Managing content and media agencies
- Social Media Reporting and measurement
- Social Media Insight generation
- Social Media Training across the organisation
- Supporting the Community Team across AIB Homes, Business and Consumer
We’re looking for someone who can/has:
- Create world class marketing communication engagement strategies and platforms.
- Help to develop, manage and engage a high performance marketing team
- A customer first mindset and who can use this to create compelling, differentiated and believable marketing engagement activities
- A passion and an energy for developing brilliant brands
Who are we?
We’re AIB. A strong Irish bank packed with purpose – to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. That goes for our employees too. We’re made of small teams where you have the chance to shine.
Why join us?
We are excited about how we have changed our focus. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customers and employees expect of a bank.
Does this sound like something that you want to be part of?
You will need to show us that you can/have:
- Have 3+ years’ experience in a social media marketing capacity.
- Lead the development and execution of a world class social media strategy and content executions
- Specific experience in managing and reporting on paid social advertising campaigns
- Owned the delivery of Creativity and flair by finding innovative and differentiated social media solutions for the brands you have worked on
- Have a ruthless focus on Measurement & Effectiveness – and demonstrated how this has impacted creativity
- Strong copywriting skills in writing both long form and short form content
- A curiosity to deliver social media activity and campaigns that challenges convention
If you feel you have what it takes, Click Apply and fill in the online application form. If you would like more information Kate Slattery from the Talent Acquisition Team can help. You can contact them on 0873429059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Wednesday 14th April 2021
Location: Dublin 15
If you are self-motivated with good communication skills and are looking to develop your career in marketing, then this would be a great role for you.
We are officially recognised as number one Best Small Workplace in Ireland 2020 & 2021 & ranked Number 22 #BestWorkplace in Europe (Medium Category).Ordinarily this role is office based (with occasional travel to the UK and Northern Ireland), however with COVID-19 restrictions, you will be remote home-working until it’s safe to return to the office. At Esri Ireland we specialise in the application of geographic information systems (GIS). We help organisations understand the influence and impact of location, place, and geography on the decisions they make. It’s what we call “The Science of Where.”
As part of our growing team of 61 employees, your role as the Digital Marketing Co-ordinator will support the design, development, and delivery of marketing activities in-line with the company’s marketing strategy, including:
- Managing and updating our ArcGIS for Schools digital communications on our website and social channels, also creating monthly content and e-newsletters
- Working with our Great Place to Work team to promote our success and update content
- Creating content and communications promoting our Learning Services and Data and Content offerings
- Helping execute lead generation and event campaigns on LinkedIn
- Creating social media and multimedia content (e-books, videos, infographics)
- Assisting with the creation of digital maps using ArcGIS
- Managing our marketing CRM and email systems, setting up marketing campaigns, creating email templates, reports and managing marketing lists
- Providing event management support for internal and external company events and communicating with international Esri marketing teams
This would be a great job for you if you are seeking to grow your career in marketing and:
- Studied marketing to degree level (or as part of a business degree)
- Already have some relevant experience in a similar role (although a candidate with less experience but with the necessary skills will be considered)
- Are interested in online marketing (web, email and social)
- Have a good understanding of LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube social media platforms for use in a B2B environment
- Pride yourself in your excellent communication, time management and organisational skills
- Like to do a great job and always pay attention to detail
- Enjoy working remotely in a fast-paced environment where you need to adapt to changing priorities
- Knowledge of Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Adobe Experience Manager and Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be beneficial
Please apply directly through our website. https://www.esriuk.com/en-gb/careers/vacancies?role=esri-ireland-marketing-co-ordinator
UCD Foundation engages in fundraising and alumni engagement to support University College Dublin in its pursuit of world-class education, teaching, research and innovation. Six Colleges and their constituent Schools make up the academic structure of UCD. Alumni Relations, Annual Giving, Information Services and Development make up the UCD Foundation’s Development and Alumni teams’ structure.
The Alumni Communications Manager will report to the Associate Director of Alumni Relations and will be responsible for implementing core components of UCD’s strategy, fostering excellent alumni relations engagement that will build and strengthen relationships between the University and its community of nearly 300,000 graduates to maximise and deepen alumni engagement with the University.
This is a new pivotal role within the UCD Development and Alumni Relations team. With the growth of the team and the growth in activity, the need has arisen to develop branding, streamline communications, build on audience segmentation, and connect alumni and development messaging and tone. The Alumni Communications Manager will drive the development, launch and coordination of communications and content strategies and programmes. In addition, will provide expertise on branding and identity and will be a key engagement link with our alumni worldwide – to showcase the University and continue to build its global reputation. This role will involve relationship management and engaging various audiences through collaboration and the development of mutually beneficial relationships within and beyond the University. In addition to managing a broad variety of projects and adapting plans to consider the needs and concerns of different audiences across different channels – educating alumni, donors and prospects on UCD’s research, philanthropy, sport, student activity, and promoting and showcasing our alumni achievements and stories to the wider audience.
This position is an exciting opportunity for a creative, technical, resourceful, motivated, strategic, ambitious and diligent individual to join a highly successful team.
The Manager will lead the Digital Engagement Officer and have oversight of digital engagement on social platforms, website, email and UCD purpose-built platforms.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and implement a branding and identity project for the Alumni Relations team
- In collaboration with team members, create and implement impactful supporter journeys
- Manage and deliver a marketing and communications strategy
- Develop templates for use within email platforms for alumni and donor communications
- Actively co-lead a Communications Working Group across Alumni, Annual Giving and Development teams
- Develop consistent, accurate and appropriate information-sharing mechanisms across teams
- Lead the Digital Engagement Officer to deliver a significant increase in engagement on social channels, website traffic and email engagement including the delivery of an annual Year in Review video
- Develop and implement the use of tools to monitor and analyse segments within our email platform
- Use communications and marketing campaigns to create a pipeline of donors, volunteers and engaged alumni who are our ambassadors across the world
- Manage people, budgets, projects and relationships in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Liaise with Alumni Relations, Annual Giving, Information Services and Development team members to ensure effective internal communication
- Build strong relationships with key units and stakeholders across the University, including senior academics and professional staff
- Collaborate with the Information Services team to ensure data drives and defines communications engagement activities and strategy
- Lead special communications projects with the Communications Specialist and Working Group members
- Collaborate with the Communications Specialist to ensure effective management of imagery, including consent forms, stock photography and managing use of UCD-owned images
- Collaborate with all teams to ensure consistency of messaging and voice across web, email and social media.
Team Management and Reporting
- Take full line management responsibility for the Digital Engagement Officer – allocating tasks, monitoring progress, motivating, and supporting professional development
- Work closely across the team on various projects to deliver the programme outlined above
- Contribute significantly to the strategic direction and growth of the Development and Alumni Relations team.
- Take the lead, in consultation with team members, on developing and implementing the Alumni and Development Marketing and Communications strategy
- Provide leadership, motivation and support to maintain the quality of the team’s output so that the University’s and UCD Development and Alumni objectives are achieved
- Develop communications and marketing strategies to grow and engage the alumni audience, identifying innovative ways of connecting with ‘Lost Alumni’
- Work with the Alumni Engagement Group – a cross-University group with an alumni engagement remit, who meet quarterly to progress alumni relations priorities – to build on the progress achieved to date
- Conduct bi-annual surveys in conjunction with team members to increase alumni engagement and strategically optimise the overall offering to alumni.
- Collaborate with the Annual Giving and Development teams to ensure we are leveraging alumni engagement to devise, implement and drive fundraising to create a pipeline of new donors
- Assess and advise on appropriate timing for donor and prospective donor communications in the context of the overall communications strategy
- Assist with the categorisation of newly engaged alumni segments based on behaviour or interests
- Drive support from alumni on digital platforms and in print
- Collaborate with the Communications Specialist and Working Group members to develop cohesive messaging of UCD funding needs and major campaigns.
Finance & Suppliers
- Responsible for all relevant budgets and reporting, including cost management and monitoring return on investment targets, planning and management of design agencies and marketing budgets
- Manage service providers, ensuring that third parties are cost-effective and budget is always used effectively, with maximum impact.
Data & GDPR
- Work closely with the Information Services team to develop plans to ensure the team gathers accurate and complete alumni details
- Work closely with the Director of Annual Giving to ensure compliance with GDPR on all marketing and communications channels
- Work closely with the Information Services team on providing a new platform for the Alumni Community.
- Proactively monitor the external alumni relations environment and content landscape to seek out, develop and successfully implement innovative ideas that contribute to the achievement of the Development and Alumni Relations strategy.
Suitable candidates will possess the following experience and professional characteristics:
- Five years relevant experience working as a manager in marketing, communications, alumni relations, stakeholder engagement or fundraising with a track record of achieving results
- Proven track record of delivering and managing the rollout of a marketing and communications strategy, including identity and branding
- Experience in devising, creating and implementing supporter journeys
- Creating templates and leading a team on their use
- Tracking, analysing and reporting on the performance of communications campaigns
- Proven track record of managing a team to deliver key performance targets on time within budget
- Experience and understanding of Alumni Relations and fundraising an advantage
- Thorough understanding of GDPR and how it impacts communications with key stakeholders
- Supervisory problem solving
- Co-ordinate, analyse, critically assess and evaluate information to reach a decision
- Motivated, flexible, agile, adaptable and adept in using initiative in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work with others and creatively engage with colleagues and volunteers
- Highly developed organisational, planning and multi-tasking skills and prioritisation to meet deadlines
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, paying great attention to detail
- Should be familiar with and understand the risks of contracts and SLA agreements
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge or a similar database
- A degree in a relevant discipline.
What You Can Expect from Us:
You will be part of a dynamic, fast-paced organisation with an entrepreneurial and inclusive culture where you will be working in a close-knit and collaborative team environment.
UCD Foundation has a structured formal and informal training programme that all staff may avail of.
This is an exciting new role and offers an opportunity to make the role your own with great potential for development.
How to apply:
Additional details/ Application process
This position is for a 1-year period with the possibility of renewal. An attractive remuneration and benefits package is available for this post.
Candidates will be required to prepare and deliver a presentation as part of the interview process.
Further information on the work we do can be found on the following websites:
Note: This Job Description may be subject to change to reflect the UCD Development and Alumni Relations Office’s evolving requirements.
Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum was launched in 2000 and is now the world’s No.3 spiced rum brand. It sits within the Challenger Team in William Grant & Sons global marketing team. The brand has an exciting new mandate to drive brand equity and awareness and achieve disproportionate share of voice with a focus on stand out digital content and backed with significantly increased investment. This could be a career defining opportunity for a creative, dynamic marketer to be part of the team that will deliver transformative marketing of a truly iconic global brand.
Lead the newly created Sailor Jerry ‘Comms Crack Team’ responsible for creation, deployment and measurement of digital content and assets, cultural partnerships, experiential activations and infectious bar tender advocacy with a strong focus on digital and social. You will be the Global brand lead on owned data, digital effectiveness, data analytics and intelligence to optimise delivery and reach of communications. You will also own the relationship with the Global Creative Agency to ensure world class creative content across all brand platforms
Our Ideal Candidate:
You will be a marketing rock star with a spirit of possibility, a challenger mind-set and yet have the discipline and rigour in project management to drive this ‘crack team’ mandate. You will have had experience of leading and delivering standout digital content that has the consumer at the heart and a proven ability to work in a fast paced, agile environment.
What We Can Offer You:
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plans.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare
- Our employees can join a Group Personal Retirement Saving Account (PRSA). Employees contribute 5% of salary, the company contributes 10%.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of three times your annual basic salary.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
- Due to the coronavirus outbreak we are keen to continue to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees, while continuing to protect our product. To reduce the risk access to our sites is limited to those essential to our production. All other employees are currently working from home.
MCCP is an award-winning boutique research & strategy agency with a clear purpose – to partner with ambitious clients to create sustainable growth. Over the past 13 years, MCCP has built a market leading reputation for developing game-changing strategy with leading Irish and global brands including Heineken Ireland, Pernod Ricard, Permanent TSB, Bord Bia, Camile Thai, Tourism Ireland, Lidl, TUDublin, Enterprise Ireland, Smurfit Kappa and award-winning work with the Department of Health during the pandemic in 2020.
At MCCP we place a huge emphasis on our core values of pride, rigour, challenge and community. We work as a team, with researcher and strategists working side by side. We have a well-honed process to bring research through to insight and to develop strategy with our clients. We take pride in our work and we aim to bring real rigour to our process so that the outcomes are not just inspiring but based on a core truth that is enduring.
MCCP is an excellent learning environment where people with a growth-oriented mindset thrive.
- In MCCP you will work as part of an experienced team in the end-to-end design and delivery of research that informs strategy development.
- Your primary responsibility will be to lead, project manage consumer insight and brand strategy projects.
- There is an expectation that you will be able to use strategic thinking and apply processes to bring clear insights, including qualitative research to inform evidence led strategic recommendations.
- The variety of projects types requires the ability to think critically, assess and adapt to clients’ changing needs and apply fresh thinking to help meet project goals with clients.
- Working closely with clients you will be required to have excellent relationship management and listening skills to build trusted and long-term partnerships.
- You will be required to have strong project management skills to manage project requirements, timelines, and team roles in the delivery of excellent project deliverables.
- A key part of this role will also be to conduct analysis of clients’ data to understand their current situation and develop hypotheses to test and validate during research.
Technical skills and experience
- Must have at least 5 years’ commercial experience developing strategies based on evidence include conducting qualitative research and insight development, in a commercial environment with a strategic application and experience.
- Have insight development capacity in the area of brands, strategy, consumer
- Have knowledge and expertise in design thinking and creative research techniques to assess insight
- Have middle management experience
- Have brand strategy development experience
- Have strong client and project management experience
- Have very strong qualitative moderation skills in a commercial environment
- Have very strong qualitative analysis and report writing skills
- Be able to interpret quantitative data to create clarity
- Have very strong communication and senior engagement skills
- Have strong strategic relationship building skills
- Be a strategic thinker; have both strong attention to detail but also to see the bigger picture and bring clarity
- Have experience in workshop design and facilitation
- Have experience in designing propositions and brand positioning
- Have experience using strategic frameworks, specifically proposition and brand development frameworks
- Be able to project manage long and short-term projects which include research and strategy phases
- Have experience in proposal and tender writing
- Have very strong presentation, delivery and negotiation skills
- The applicant must be based in Dublin, Ireland
Personality and fit
- Enjoy working in a small tight knit team
- Enjoy working independently and being self-directed in your work
- Enjoy challenge and critical thinking
- Bring an open-minded growth mindset
- Enjoy being involved in many aspects of working in a small boutique business including business development, internal content and PR creation and cost management
- Open to representing MCCP at speaking events etc. and creating content for events
- Genuine interest in brands, trends, culture and society and ability to apply this interest to your work
To express interest in the role write to email@example.com ; or phone 01-635-0030
KSN are an Irish owned construction consultancy practice providing a full spectrum of services from cost management to sustainability advice across all industry sectors.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our Dublin based team and to drive the marketing function of our industry leading consultancy.
This candidate will work proactively with our senior management team and other internal stakeholders to drive the internal and external marketing of KSN to further raise the profile of brand awareness of KSN across Ireland. This includes managing marketing activities across our portfolio of award-winning cost management and sustainable energy projects, development of internal and external marketing strategies and campaigns and marketing support of other operational units.
This position will suit a creative, experienced, highly organised individual who is resourceful and enjoys working on both traditional and digital marketing activities in a busy office environment.
Previous experience within a construction related field would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Drive KSN’s marketing function in support of business development activity;
- Development of marketing strategies, tactics and KPI’s;
- Project management of monthly digital marketing activities and campaigns;
- Brand management and co-ordination of KSN advertising opportunities, brochures etc;
- Generating new marketing opportunities for KSN that align with KSN’s marketing objectives;
- Ensure deadlines, targets and quality KPIs are delivered;
- Social Media Management;
- Digital Marketing Campaign Development including Google AdWords;
- Website content management;
- Development of both internal and external PR & Communications campaigns;
- Reconciliation of budgets, against plans and expenditure;
- Liaising with media, printers and publishers as required.
- Monitoring external activity and generating leads.
- Attending Key conferences to manage stands, do customer interviews and focus groups.
- Assist with internal ad hoc marketing/design activities as required.
- Work with company directors and other business units in the coordination of tasks.
- Assess, interrogate and report on the outcomes of tenders, submissions and pitches.
Person Specification (Essential)
- Degree in business or marketing is required;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar marketing role;
- A strong communicator with excellent writing and proof-reading skills;
- Strong digital marketing skills and proven experience with design/layout software (i.e. Powerpoint, Prezi, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Mailchimp, Hootsuite, WordPress, Google Adwords, Google Analytics)
- Good working knowledge of MS office;
- Social media experience – Digital Campaigns
- Keen eye for detail is essential;
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to identify and prioritise key tasks;
- Time management (methodical and flexible with a proven ability to work at pace and meet deadlines)
- Experience with tender/submission/Request for Proposal (RFP) documents;
- Experience compiling presentations/company brochures;
- Knowledge of GDPR and data protection procedures;
- Knowledge of the construction market would be advantageous but is not essential
How to apply: Interested candidates can apply directly from KSN’s Careers page – https://www.ksn.ie/careers/
Or via the following link – https://login.hirelocker.com/head-office000000000000000000000000000000/jobs/17727/marketing-executive-dublin
Job postings are valid for 30 days.