Graduated in Business or Marketing in the past two years? Take our Qualified Marketer Exam and accelerate your career as a member of Marketing Institute Ireland.
Our next exam will take place on 15th October 2022.
Any further questions, please email email@example.com
NEXT EXAM: October 2022
The exam will take place online via Google Classrooms. Please ensure when signing up for the exam you do not use your college email address as you will be unable to be added to Google Classroom.
The format for the day will be as follows:
Case Study released online
Case Study Questions
Submission of Case Study
Results are released 8 weeks
after the exam.
Any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why sit the exam?
Sitting the Qualified Marketer Exam states your ambition for yourself and our industry through:
- Proving your ability to apply your diverse knowledge to real-life business situations
- Becoming a full member of MII, with complimentary membership for the first year
- Attaining the right to use the professional designatory letters MMII Grad
- Showcase your achievement with the MII QME digital badge suitable for use across social channels
- Being recorded on MII’s Qualified Marketer list
How does the exam work?
The exam takes place online through Google Classroom. Over the course of one day, you will be challenged with an open-book exam based on a real-life case study. The breakdown of the day is:
- 10AM – Case study published online
- 1PM – Case study questions published online
- 3:30PM – Submission of answers
Note: Please do not use your college email address when signing up for the exam. You will be unable to be added to Google Classroom.
Terms and Conditions apply: Exam fee is non-transferrable and non-refundable.
This exam is for people who are in their final year or postgraduate degree of Business & Marketing and also those who have graduated in the past 2 years i.e. Graduated in June 2020.
Approved list of qualifications
- Athlone Institute of Technology BBs(M)
- Blanchardstown Institute of Technology BBs(Hons) Int Business
- Cork Institute of Technology BBs(M)
- Dublin Business School BA; BBs(M); MSc (M)
- Dublin City University BBS(M); BA(M&L); MBS; MSc(M); BSc Av.(Mgmt); BA Int. B&L
- Dundalk Institute of Technology BBS; BBs(M); MBs,Ba(Digital Mrkt)BA(Global Mrkt) BA(PR)
- Galway/Mayo Institute of Technology BBs(M)
- ICD Business School BA(Hons) Bus.Studies, BA(Hons) Dig.Bus.
- Independent College Dublin BA(M) & BA B.Studies(M)
- Institute of Art, Design and Technology [IADT, Dublin] BBs(Hons) in Entrepreneurship) BA
(Hons) Bus & Arts Mgmt
- South East Technological University Carlow BBs(M); MSc(M); BBs(B&L) BSc(Hons)M&A; BSc(Hons)Dig.(M)
- Institute of Public Administration BBs(M)
- IUBH(Kerry) BA Hotel Mngt
- Atlantic Technological University Letterkenny BBs(M); BBs(M&L)
- Limerick Institute of Technology BBs(M) MBus (M Mgmt)
- London Centre of Marketing DB(M&M); DS(M&M)
- National College of Ireland MSc(M); MSc(Mgmt)
- National University of Ireland, Galway BComm(M); MSc(M)
- National University of Ireland, Maynooth MSc B(Mgmt)
- Portobello College BA(M) (Hons)
- Atlantic Technological University Sligo BBs(M) ; MSc (M)
- Tallaght Institute of Technology BA(Adv Mkt Comms);BA(Dig.M); BBs(M); BBs(Mgmt); BSc(M)
- Technological University Dublin PG Dip.(Mgmt & M); BBs; BSc(M); MSc(M); BBs Int. Business
- Tipperary Institute BBs(M)(Hons)
- Tralee Institute of Technology BBs(M)
- Trinity College Dublin BBs; BA; MBA; MSc(M); MSc(Mgmt)
- University Aberdeen MSc(M)
- University College of Cork BComm(M), BSc(M&E); MSc(M); BSc(Hons M)
- University College of Dublin BComm(M)
- University College of Dublin Michael Smurfit School of Business MBS; MSc(Mgmt)
- University of Limerick BBs(Hons); BSc(M)
- University of Ulster (Magee) BBs(M); BSc(Hons)
- University of Ulster (Jordanstown) BSc(M)
- South East Technological University Waterford BBs; BSc; BBA; MBs; MSc; PgDip; HDip
Personally I found the Qualified Marketers exam extremely valuable. I would highly recommend the QME and The Marketing Institute of Ireland to marketing graduates who are willing to pursue their careers further. You will find a broad range of information and events throughout the website which are extremely helpful in regards to skills development. Going forward, those who are considering sitting the QME in November or in the near future, my word of advice is; there is no wrong answer, no right answer, only a popular opinion. Try not to doubt yourself. Take it in stride and best of luck!
MMII Grad June 2021
I would highly highly highly recommend for any marketing graduates to sit the QME. It provides you with a competitive edge when applying for jobs and was one of the reasons why I was fortunate enough to be hired as Sales and Marketing Executive within a company only 6 weeks after receiving my degree. The benefits of becoming an MMII Grad has been endless.
Sales and Marketing Executive
Who Can Join?
Have you graduated in the past 2 years and hold a degree or postgraduate qualification in Marketing or Business? If so, you may be eligible for the Qualified Marketer Exam. See our approved list of qualifications below.
PLEASE NOTE: If your qualification is not on this list, please email email@example.com with your details and we will be able to check your eligibility.
Price to sit this exam: €50.00 per person
Full members of the Marketing Institute are invited to sit this exam complimentary in order to avail of the Professional designation MMII Grad.
Marketing Institute Corporate Associates and Students can sit the Qualified Marketer exam for €50.
You will receive a receipt to your email address once you have paid online.
Terms and Conditions apply: Exam fee is non-transferrable and non-refundable. This exam is for people who are in their final year or postgraduate degree of Business & Marketing and also those who have graduated in the past 2 years i.e. Graduated in June 2020.
How to join?
Got more questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.