The Marketing Institute maintains a Register of Qualified Marketers that lists the names of full members of the Institute who, in addition to having an approved, degree-level qualification in marketing, have also successfully undertaken the Institute’s own Graduateship or Qualified Marketer Exam.
Why Become A Member
Why sit the exam?
- Taking the exam proves that you can apply your degree-level marketing knowledge to real-life business situations.
- Successful candidates will become full members of The Marketing Institute and will be given complimentary membership for the first year.
- It grants you, as a member, the right to use the professional designatory letters MMII Grad.
- It entitles you to be listed in the Marketing Institute’s Qualified Marketer list.
How does the exam work?
- The exam will take place every year at venues nationwide.
- A one-day, open-book exam based on a selected case study.
- You will have the Case to refer to throughout the whole day.
Who Can Join?
Do you hold a degree or postgraduate qualification in Marketing or Business? If so, you may be eligible for the Qualified Marketer Exam. See our approved list of qualifications below.
PLEASE NOTE: If your qualification is not on this list, please email email@example.com with your details and we will be able to check your eligibility.
Full members of the Marketing Institute are invited to sit this exam complimentary in order to avail of the Professional designation MMII Grad.
Marketing Institute Corporate Associates and Students can sit the Qualified Marketer exam for €30.
How To Join?
Price to sit this exam: €30.00 per person
You will receive a receipt to your email address once you have paid online. Terms and Conditions apply: Exam fee is non-transferrable and non-refundable.
TU Dublin, Aungier Street, Dublin 2, 13 June 2020
UCD Smurfit, Blackrock, 30 April 2020
Cork Institute of Technology, postponed until further notice
Approved list of qualifications
- Athlone Institute of Technology BBs(M)
- Blanchardstown Institute of Technology BBs(Hons) Int Business
- Carlow Institute of Technology BBs(M); MSc(M); BBs(B&L) BSc(Hons)M&A; BSc(Hons)Dig.(M)
- Cork Institute of Technology BBs(M)
- Dublin Business School BA; BBs(M); MSc (M)
- Dublin City University BBS(M); BA(M&L); MBS; MSc(M); BSc Av.(Mgmt); BA Int. B&L
- Dublin Institute of Technology PG Dip.(Mgmt & M); BBs; BSc(M); MSc(M)
- Dundalk Institute of Technology BBS; BBs(M); MBs
- Galway/Mayo Institute of Technology BBs(M)
- ICD Business School BA(Hons) Bus.Studies, BA(Hons) Dig.Bus.
- Independent College Dublin BA(M) & BA B.Studies(M)
- Institute of Art, Design and Technology [IADT, Dublin] BBs(Hons) in Entrepreneurship) BA
(Hons) Bus & Arts Mgmt
- Institute of Public Administration BBs(M)
- IUBH(Kerry) BA Hotel Mngt
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology BBs(M); BBs(M&L)
- Limerick Institute of Technology BBs(M) MBus (M Mgmt)
- London Centre of Marketing DB(M&M); DS(M&M)
- National College of Ireland MSc(M); MSc(Mgmt)
- National University of Ireland, Galway BComm(M); MSc(M)
- National University of Ireland, Maynooth MSc B(Mgmt)
- Portobello College BA(M) (Hons)
- Sligo Institute of Technology BBs(M)
- Tallaght Institute of Technology BA(Adv Mkt Comms);BA(Dig.M); BBs(M); BBs(Mgmt); BSc(M)
- Tipperary Institute BBs(M)(Hons)
- Tralee Institute of Technology BBs(M)
- Trinity College Dublin BBs; BA; MBA; MSc(M); MSc(Mgmt)
- University Aberdeen MSc(M)
- University College of Cork BComm(M), BSc(M&E); MSc(M); BSc(Hons M)
- University College of Dublin BComm(M)
- University College of Dublin Michael Smurfit School of Business MBS; MSc(Mgmt)
- University of Limerick BBs(Hons); BSc(M)
- University of Ulster (Magee) BBs(M); BSc(Hons)
- University of Ulster (Jordanstown) BSc(M)
- Waterford Institute of Technology BBs(Hons) (M); BA(Hons)Bus, HRM