The Marketing Institute maintains a Register of Qualified Marketers that lists the names of full members of the Institute who, in addition to having an approved, degree-level qualification in marketing, have also successfully undertaken the Institute’s own Graduateship or Qualified Marketer Exam.
Registration for Qualified Marketer Exam is now closed
The exam will now take place online on June 27th 2020 via Google Classrooms.
The format for the day will be as follows:
10am– Case Study released online
1pm– Case Study Questions released online
3.30pm – Submission of Case Study Answers
Any further questions, please email email@example.com
Why Become A Member
Why sit the exam?
- Taking the exam proves that you can apply your degree-level marketing knowledge to real-life business situations.
- Successful candidates will become full members of The Marketing Institute and will be given complimentary membership for the first year.
- It grants you, as a member, the right to use the professional designatory letters MMII Grad.
- It entitles you to be listed in the Marketing Institute’s Qualified Marketer list.
How does the exam work?
- The exam will take place online.
- A one-day, open-book exam based on a selected case study.
- You will have the Case to refer to throughout the whole day.
Who Can Join?
Do you hold a degree or postgraduate qualification in Marketing or Business? If so, you may be eligible for the Qualified Marketer Exam. See our approved list of qualifications below.
PLEASE NOTE: If your qualification is not on this list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and we will be able to check your eligibility.
Price to sit this exam: €30.00 per person
Full members of the Marketing Institute are invited to sit this exam complimentary in order to avail of the Professional designation MMII Grad.
Marketing Institute Corporate Associates and Students can sit the Qualified Marketer exam for €30.
You will receive a receipt to your email address once you have paid online. Terms and Conditions apply: Exam fee is non-transferrable and non-refundable.
How To Join?
Registration is now closed
The exam will be online on Saturday June 27th 2020.
Got more questions? Please email email@example.com for further information.
Approved list of qualifications
- Athlone Institute of Technology BBs(M)
- Blanchardstown Institute of Technology BBs(Hons) Int Business
- Carlow Institute of Technology BBs(M); MSc(M); BBs(B&L) BSc(Hons)M&A; BSc(Hons)Dig.(M)
- Cork Institute of Technology BBs(M)
- Dublin Business School BA; BBs(M); MSc (M)
- Dublin City University BBS(M); BA(M&L); MBS; MSc(M); BSc Av.(Mgmt); BA Int. B&L
- Dundalk Institute of Technology BBS; BBs(M); MBs
- Galway/Mayo Institute of Technology BBs(M)
- ICD Business School BA(Hons) Bus.Studies, BA(Hons) Dig.Bus.
- Independent College Dublin BA(M) & BA B.Studies(M)
- Institute of Art, Design and Technology [IADT, Dublin] BBs(Hons) in Entrepreneurship) BA
(Hons) Bus & Arts Mgmt
- Institute of Public Administration BBs(M)
- IUBH(Kerry) BA Hotel Mngt
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology BBs(M); BBs(M&L)
- Limerick Institute of Technology BBs(M) MBus (M Mgmt)
- London Centre of Marketing DB(M&M); DS(M&M)
- National College of Ireland MSc(M); MSc(Mgmt)
- National University of Ireland, Galway BComm(M); MSc(M)
- National University of Ireland, Maynooth MSc B(Mgmt)
- Portobello College BA(M) (Hons)
- Sligo Institute of Technology BBs(M)
- Tallaght Institute of Technology BA(Adv Mkt Comms);BA(Dig.M); BBs(M); BBs(Mgmt); BSc(M)
- Technological University Dublin PG Dip.(Mgmt & M); BBs; BSc(M); MSc(M); BBs Int. Business
- Tipperary Institute BBs(M)(Hons)
- Tralee Institute of Technology BBs(M)
- Trinity College Dublin BBs; BA; MBA; MSc(M); MSc(Mgmt)
- University Aberdeen MSc(M)
- University College of Cork BComm(M), BSc(M&E); MSc(M); BSc(Hons M)
- University College of Dublin BComm(M)
- University College of Dublin Michael Smurfit School of Business MBS; MSc(Mgmt)
- University of Limerick BBs(Hons); BSc(M)
- University of Ulster (Magee) BBs(M); BSc(Hons)
- University of Ulster (Jordanstown) BSc(M)
- Waterford Institute of Technology BBs(Hons) (M); BA(Hons)Bus, HRM